Whole Life Insurance
What do you want from your life insurance? You might be looking for predictability — a policy you keep permanently, premiums that never change and a guaranteed death benefit. Maybe you like the idea of a policy that builds cash value you can access to help you with financial obligations. Perhaps you want to help protect your family’s financial future with higher coverage levels.
Whole Life Insurance in Texas
Whole life is permanent insurance that might be a good option. As long as you continue paying your premium, it may be a way to help prepare for the future and provide for heirs.
Talk to your agent about ways whole life insurance from Daniel Medina Insurance may help you reach your goals.
WAYS TO SAVE
Whole Life Insurance discounts
Check out a few of Daniel Medina’s Insurance discounts aimed at lowering your Whole Life Insurance cost.*Disclosure
Already have another policy with Daniel Medina Insurance, such as auto, home, renters, RV, or boat? We’ll add a discount for bundling to your Whole Life Insurance policy.
Safe Driver Discounts
Being a safe rider pays off, and you’ll get a discount if you’ve had no accidents or motor vehicle violations in the last three years.
You value predictability
You want an opportunity to build cash value that may help you with things such as making a down payment on a house, paying for a wedding or supplementing your retirement income.
Daniel Medina Insurance Simple Whole Life may appeal to those seeking more certainty than other types of life insurance — its cash value, premium requirements and death benefit won’t vary based on prevailing interest rates or market performance.
Here are some features of EssentialLife Simple Whole Life:
- Coverage issued between the ages of 15 days and 80 years — with proceeds paid to age 121.
- Policies with coverage that starts at $15,000.
- A guaranteed death benefit that is generally income tax-free
- Coverage is guaranteed for your lifetime — or the life of the policy — with a level premium, provided premiums are paid per terms of the contract.
- Automated underwriting — a medical exam may not be required. Issuance of a policy may depend on answers to questions set forth in the application.
Your health makes it difficult to qualify
You still live independently and take care of yourself — but your health isn’t perfect. Is there a policy that can build cash value so you can help prepare for unexpected or final expenses?
Daniel Medina Insurance Graded Benefit Whole Life has a simplified underwriting process, and you may qualify even if your health makes it difficult to qualify for other life insurance coverage.
Here are some features of Graded Whole Life:
- Coverage issued between the ages of 18 and 80 years — with proceeds paid to age 121
- Coverage from $5,000 to $30,000 with a guarantee to accumulate cash value
- A guaranteed death benefit, with a limited payout if the policyholder dies within the first two policy years
- Guaranteed level premiums while the policy remains in force
- Coverage is guaranteed for your lifetime — or the life of the policy — provided premiums are paid per the terms of the contract
- No medical exam — just three simple health questions determine eligibility. Issuance of a policy may depend on answers to questions set forth in the application.